- This event has passed.
Sammamish Valley Fall Harvest Celebration
October 14 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Celebrate the season by exploring the beautiful Sammamish Valley during the annual Sammamish Valley Alliance (SVA) Fall Harvest Celebration, Saturday, October 14. Home base for this free SVA event is at 21 Acres in Woodinville. Come explore the farm and join in a variety of fall family activities and pumpkin fun between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. Here’s what’s happening to celebrate fall!
- Explore the Pumpkin Walk and weigh-in with your best guess on the weight of the largest gourd at each of FOUR stations. Start at either the Bunny Station at Woodin Creek Village or the 21 Acres Station on the Market Patio, where you’ll pick up your scorecard and walking map. Drop off your guesstimates at 21 Acres with the SVA volunteers on the patio and enter to win by 2 p.m.
- All things apples! We welcome back SV Grange President Tom Quigley on the 21 Acres patio with his 100 year-old apple press. Pressings at 10:30 a.m., Noon and 1:30 p.m.; taste test WA apple varieties too.
- Engage with the cute critters from Dragonfly Farms, fluffy bunnies, silly goats and more.
- Meet Duke the farm horse, from Hawthorn Farm; he’ll be circling with his pumpkin cart.
- Photo opportunities plenty with the 21 Acres Photo Booth, Duke and more!
- Visit and shop with 21 Acres Fall Market vendors; meet new entrepreneurs and fan favorites.
- See the biggest pumpkins grown by Sammamish Valley Farmers. Official weigh-ins announced beginning at 2 p.m. along with Pumpkin Walk entries.
All ages are welcome and activities are free. 21 Acres is located at 13701 NE 171st Street in Woodinville. And, as we strive to ensure a long-term growing season, plan to support the Sammamish Valley’s agricultural community throughout the fall and winter. Support local farmers and stop by the neighborhood farm stands and markets that showcase agriculture in the Valley. Your purchases impact the economic vitality of the entire Sammamish Valley.